2 Injured Due To Electrocution In South Kashmir’s Kokernag

by WebDesk
0 comment 55 views
2 Injured Due To Electrocution In South Kashmir’s Kokernag

Two persons were injured due to an electric shock in Buchoo village of Kokernag in South Kashmir’s Anantnag district on Tuesday.

Two persons received electric shock after they came in contact with a live wire in Buchoo village.

He said that both were working with Khanday Infrastructure Private Limited company as labourers.

He added that the duo was shifted to GMC Anantnag for treatment, where their condition is said to be stable.

The injured have been identified as Javaid Ahmad Bhat anf Shabir Ahmad Sheikh—both residents of Watnad.

Related Articles

Leave a Comment

@2022 – Heavenmail.in |  All Right Reserved.