Teenager dies of electric shock in Central Kashmir

by WebDesk
0 comment 31 views
Teenager dies of electric shock in Central Kashmir

Srinagar, Nov 05 :An eighteen-year-old boy was electrocuted to death in Humhama area of Budgam district on Saturday

Official sources told  that a teenager received an electric shock at his Hindco Bakery Shop following which he was taken to a nearby hospital where he was declared as brought dead.

He identified the deceased boy as Suhail Ahmad Dar son of Mohd Shafi Dar of Eidgah Mohalla Humhama.

Meanwhile, police has taken the cognizance of this incident and after legal medical formalities, the body deceased was handed over to his family, the officials added.

Related Articles

Leave a Comment

@2022 – Heavenmail.in |  All Right Reserved.